Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
Meet the new 2016/2017 Stokke MyCarrier Baby Carrier! This innovative carrier has some exciting new tweaks for this year that we think you’ll love, starting with this: if you don’t plan on using the back carrier, you don’t have to buy it! This bundle comes only with the Parent Harness and Front Carrier, saving you a little money and a little clutter, too.
As with the previous model of this baby carrier, the 2016/2017 MyCarrier features a unique two-piece design that makes this baby carrier ultra-adjustable for parents of all sizes (tall, short, big, and small). The Parent Harness goes on you, and the Front Carrier attaches to it, enabling two primary carry positions:
Other improvements on the 2016/2017 model of the Stokke MyCarrier baby carrier include:
The 2016 Stokke MyCarrier Baby Carrier is also available in two fabrics:
- Soft Cotton: This Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 approved fabric is gentle to baby’s skin and won’t give off any yucky chemicals for her (or you) to inhale.
- Breathable Mesh: For hot climates and summer babies, this version of the carrier uses the same technology you’ll find in your advanced sportswear to provide better airflow and keep you and your child cooler.
You can use the Stokke MyCarrier for babies and kids weighing up to 33 pounds.
This product has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow shoppers and
Welcome to our review of the best and most popular baby carriers of 2016! Wearing your baby in a baby carrier is a great way to bond with her, keep her calm, and help her learn about the world around her. Babywearing really does help babies cry less, and a good carrier will let you wear your baby comfortable for hours with your hands free!
In this video, our Baby Gear Gurus demonstrate their favorites:
- The Moby Wrap Baby Carrier (1:05): This single long strip of fabric provides snuggly closeness that newborn babies love. Plus, it fits EVERYONE!
- The Baby K’Tan Baby Carrier (5:02): Intimidated by all that wrapping? The K’Tan provides the same snug feel as a wrap carrier with a slightly shorter learning curve.
- The Ergobaby Adapt Baby Carrier (7:34): An Ergo carrier you can wear without an infant insert! The adjustable seat provides a perfect ergonomic fit as your baby grows.
- The 2016 BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One (11:25): An insert-free carrier that positions your baby properly from birth to 33 pounds. Now with more padding, improved side buckles, lockable zippers, and more!
- The 2016 Stokke MyCarrier (15:16): New for this year, you can customize your carrier – if you’re not planning on using the back carrier, you don’t have to buy it! A sporty, stylish, ultra-adjustable baby carrier made for long-time wear.
Which of these terrific baby carriers is right for you? Don’t go it alone: the delightful personalities in this video all work at Magic Beans stores, and they’ll be happy to help you try out every carrier until you find the one that’s the perfect fit. Sign up for a FREE consultation today, and we’ll help you on the first step of your babywearing journey!
Buy the Moby Wrap Baby Carrier: http://mbeans.com/moby-wrap.html
Buy the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier: http://mbeans.com/baby-ktan-baby-carr...
Buy the Ergobaby Adapt Three-Position Baby Carrier: http://mbeans.com/ergo-baby-adapt-3-p...
Buy the 2016 BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One: http://mbeans.com/BABYBJORN-baby-carr...
Buy the 2016 Stokke MyCarrier: http://mbeans.com/mycarrier
Sign up for a free consultation: http://mbeans.com/needhelp
Find your nearest Magic Beans store: http://mbeans.com/Stores
Download our Baby Carrier Buying Guide: http://mbeans.com/resource-center-bab...