About the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller 2014
A lot of the parents who have reviewed the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller have made the mistake of purchasing other double strollers first, and their complaints are generally the same: one double stroller couldn’t handle the cracks in the sidewalk in Queens, another was a pain to fold, and another didn’t accommodate both kids comfortably.
If only they had started out with the City Mini GT Double Stroller: the all-terrain wheels skim happily over bumps, gravel, and mulch! It folds in one simple step! It’s perfectly comfy for two kids! And it’s maneuverable, stylish, and manageably-sized for a double stroller: 32.5 pounds is still pretty light for a double, and at 30” wide, it fits through most doorways. This double baby stroller is a born problem-solver.
The 2014 Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller is almost exactly the same as the previous model, with some new color options and a redesigned Baby Jogger logo. Features include:
- The patented Baby Jogger quick-fold: As with other City Mini models, the 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller features the easiest, quickest stroller fold you’ll ever see – just pull up the strap inside each seat and your double stroller claps in half! It’s a nice compact fold, too; reviewer after reviewer has reported that their City Mini GT Double Stroller fits into their car trunk just fine. If it doesn’t, the quick-release wheels make it easy to pare down the size of your folded stroller, and they’re equally easy to put back on.
- Adjustable handlebar: Parents of all sizes will love the easy-to-adjust stroller handlebar, which can go as low as 30” or as high as 43.5”.
- Hand-operated parking brake: Strolling in flip-flops? Don’t worry! This stroller parking brake is easy to operate no matter what you’ve got on your feet.
- Forever-air tires: These rugged 8.5” all-terrain tires have sealed ball bearings, and since they’re Forever-air, they’re puncture-proof – much more convenient than typical air tires. Front-wheel suspension also smoothes out the ride for your little passengers.
- Maneuverability: The 2014 Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller rolls and turns like a dream – you can push this stroller one-handed! Even with kids of very different sizes, it doesn’t pull to one side.
- Kid comfort: Huge independently-adjustable canopies shade your kids from the elements, and each stroller canopy has clear view windows so you can peep in at napping babies. Each seat independently reclines almost fully to accommodate sleepy infants and napping older kids, and the seats are packed with padding for a cozy ride. Each child is secured in place with a five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle covers. You can add accessories like a belly bar and snack trays with the convenient universal accessory mounting bracket, too.
The City Mini GT models have roomier seats than the standard City Mini, and the 2014 City Mini GT Double Stroller can carry up to 100 pounds. It’s perfect for twins or siblings of different ages, it’s perfect in the city or in the suburbs, and if you have two children, it’s probably perfect for you!