About the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016/2017
Baby Jogger’s ultra-versatile, "presto-change-o" stroller is back! The Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016/2017 transforms to provide terrific transportation for your kids as your family grows, allowing you to seat either one or two kids in an impressive array of configurations. (And you can even add a rider board to bring a third child along for the ride!)
To align the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016/2017 with the current ASTM regulations, this model has the following updates:
- The handlebar is 2.75” longer, and the handle adjustment button has a reduced profile;
- Multiple mechanisms have been adjusted, including the footwell adjustment button, the fold mechanism and housing;
- The canopy support positions have been modified.
Aside from these minor changes, the Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016/2017 is the same sturdy and reliable ride that has won rave reviews for years, with features that include:
- Over 16 possible configurations! Choose your own combination of toddler seats, bassinets, glider boards, and infant car seats to create the stroller that works best for you – and switch it up as your children grow, too. (Second seats, bassinets, glider boards, and infant car seat adapters are sold separately, with adapters are available for nearly every popular brand!)
- Comfortable, roomy seats that are easy to adjust on the go, with multiple recline positions and a multi-position footwell (stretch out and say “ahhhh”);
- UV 50+ protected sun canopies, which can be adjusted for multiple head heights, and feature a peek-a-boo window with silent magnetic closures that won’t disturb naps;
- 8” front wheels that can swivel or lock, and 12” forever-air rear tires that won’t need maintenance to continue providing a smooth ride; and more!
The Baby Jogger City Select Stroller 2016/2017 weighs 28 pounds, and can carry 45 pounds per toddler seat.