Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
On every road and motorway, avenue and arterial, every route, parkway, highway, carriageway, and autobahn, the Britax Clicktight Boulevard Convertible Car Seat provides optimal protection for your baby on board – and the new Clicktight system makes it easier than ever to install!
Correct installation is a must to ensure that all the other protective features of your convertible car seat work as they should, and installing the Clicktight Boulevard car seat correctly is a snap – well, two snaps, really:
This wave of Britax Clicktight car seats brings the benefits of Clicktight to forward-facing as well as rear-facing installation, and comes in the wake of lowered weight limits for the use of LATCH. The new installation technology empowers parents and caregivers to feel sure and confident that they’ve provided the safest possible seat for their child on the go, and makes it so much easier if you need to switch your convertible car seat from one car to another!
Other features on the Britax Clicktight Boulevard Convertible Car Seat include:
The new Boulevard Convertible Car Seat with Clicktight also has a little more room for taller kids than the previous model: the top harness stop goes up to 19.5”, and seated shoulder height goes up to 18.65.” So your growing child can enjoy the superior protection of this seat for just a little longer!
We also love the cool new fashions available for the Boulevard Clicktight Convertible Car Seat – along with sleek, neutral Metro and Circa, there’s the playful, colorful Kaleidoscope color theme, and the Splash colors remind us a bit of Buzz Lightyear. And who doesn’t love Buzz Lightyear?
The Britax Clicktight Boulevard Convertible Car Seat fits rear-facing babies weighing 5-40 pounds, and forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds. Remember, keep your child rear-facing for as long as you can, it’s safer!
Easy install, comfortable, and intuitive.
Silly people that can't figure it out.
1. Our choice came down to three things: safety for my child, ease of use for me, and comfort for my child. When looking at the safety thing, this was really a solid choice. I like the clicktight method for installing it and for snugging up the shoulder straps when my little girl is strapped in. When it clicks, you know you have it right. That is worth my money in piece of mind right there. The second point is ease of install. This thing installed in my Nissan Altima in less than a minute. Super easy to get the seatbelt right...then you just click it down, check it, and you are done. No worries at all. Finally, when making the selection we went down to the store and took my little girl with us. We literally let her sit in each one of them. In the end, she really liked this one and we could tell. She just looked comfortable sitting in it when she was strapped in.
2. Now, I think that this was a great purchase because it is sooo easy to use. You just can't screw this thing up. They thought of everything and made it all work so easily that there is nothing for you to worry about. Rear facing install...super easy. Forward facing....just as easy. Nothing to it.
Now, there are people out there that like to complain about everything, and this seat is no exception. The only thing I can say is that if people have had a hard time using this thing it is because they have not read the instructions. It is SO easy. I would get another one in a minute...and if I have another little on I am going to do just that! Buy it.
very safe, easy installation, nice design
I did a lot of research before purchasing this convertible carseat. Britax has out done themselves with the ClickTight system. It makes installing the seat correctly so easy. No need to tug at straps with all your might, stand on the back seat of your car, or spend 20 minutes ensuring it is securly positioned. We can move the carseat between vehicles in less than 5 minutes!
We chose the Boulevard for the additional height positions (compared to the Marathon) and are very glad we did.
Other pluses include easy to spot-clean fabric, adjustibility for a growing baby, and a decent price!
Excellent quality, superior design, one of the few carseats with metal frame
rubber chest straps tend to slide down
As a current Britax Pavilion owner and engineer nerd, I was pretty excited about this car seat when it was first announced. While there isn't anything wrong with the Pavilion, I noticed while shopping our local baby store that it was starting to show its age in terms of design.
While looks shouldn't be a major factor in the decision for a car seat, I think it shows how the market is trending. This seat answers that criticism, and even offers some key features that were considered 'luxury' items from a few years back.
To put it simply, I don't think you are going to find a better compromise of looks, safety, ease of use, or convenience, than the Boulevard Clicktight.
1. Excellent build quality - from the seat materials, to the outside shell, to the steel frame
2. Clicktight system to ensure a proper, tight fit in just about any car.
3. Bubble level for proper seat positioning
4. Finally they listened - compartments to store the unused or excess straps from the tethers and belts
5. Ease of textile removal
6. Awesome look
1. The grey rubber chest straps tend to slide down the arm belts for some reason. This never happened on the Pavilion. It is my only major gripe with this seat. The actual chest buckle holds them from sliding down further, but I feel they are too loose on the straps to begin with.
2. This is pretty minor, but I don't think there is a spot to store the manual anywhere on the seat itself. I can never find it when I need it, and like to keep it with the seat.
I actually had to debate which kid I wanted to put in this seat first. That's how much I like it. I may consider selling my older Britax just to get another one of these. It's that good.