About the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Stroller 2014 / 2015
Why is the number three so powerful? Forbes argues that it’s “the most persuasive number in communications,” because it works best with our short-term, or active, memory. So, your phone number is broken up into three chunks; jokes are structured in threes; and slogans work best when they stick to threes (“life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”).
The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 baby stroller harnesses the power of three to create a superb city strolling experience. All of the advantages of the latest-generation Cameleon come in threes:
- 3-in-1 seating: Stroller seat, bassinet, or car seat;
- 3 terrains: Urban strolling, woods and trails, or sand and snow;
- 3 kinds of improvement: the Cameleon 3 has been evolved, refined, and perfected from previous models.
The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 stroller has an improved unfolding mechanism and a series of refinements and improvements for both appearance and performance – the engineers at Bugaboo refined and redesigned fully 90% of the stroller. And there are three major changes for 2014, too:
- The Cameleon 3 now has an extendable sunshade that provides terrific coverage for both sun protection and privacy – it forms a wonderfully sheltered little cocoon for your baby on the go;
- As of April 2014, Bugaboo strollers now feature an industry-leading 3 year warranty; and
- You can select from a black or silver frame for your Bugaboo Cameleon stroller.
Aside from these minor changes, the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 baby stroller remains the same gorgeous and convenient urban ride for your babe, featuring:
- All-terrain strolling: For city sidewalks and shopping malls, you can stroll with the 6” swiveling front wheels forward, allowing you to maneuver easily around any obstacle, with adjustable suspension making the ride even smoother for your little passenger. For rougher sidewalk and trails, reverse your stroller handlebar to put the big 12” rear wheels in front, and you can plow through almost anything. Strolling in snow or sand? You can switch to the “chariot” style two-wheel position. All of the stroller wheels are quick-release, and made with never-flat foam for zero maintenance.
- Modular use: Switch out a variety of seating and accessories on the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 stroller chassis – a seat and a bassinet are included, and adapters are available to fit virtually any popular infant car seat.
- Bassinet included: This cozy enclosed snoozing spot for your baby features a ventilated Aerosleep mattress and allergen-resistant fabrics. You can use the bassinet on or off of the stroller chassis, too.
- Reversible seat: The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 stroller seat is reversible, with three recline positions in either direction, plus a padded adjustable harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps.
- And more: The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Stroller also has a 6-position height-adjustable handlebar, and an easy and intuitive handbrake.
So as you can see, the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 is yet more proof that good things come in threes. Only, it breaks the rule in one important way: you only need one Bugaboo Cameleon 3 stroller to go everywhere!