About the Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller & Bassinet
The Bumbleride Indie stroller has always been a stylish crowd-pleaser, with terrific versatility and ease of use: the GeekDad blog described it as “an amazing combination of form and function that looks as good as it rides.” The original three-wheeled Indie is a superb sometimes-jogging stroller that conquers all terrain without breaking a sweat, fitted with a variety of features to keep both kids and parents happy.
The Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller follows the same theme, with a small variation: it adds one more wheel, transforming the Indie from a jogger into an everyday compact all-terrain stroller that goes absolutely everywhere. With the included bassinet, you can use your Indie 4 stroller from the day baby comes home, and with a weight limit of 55 pounds (that’s 10 pounds more than the 3-wheeled Indie), you’ll still be using this stroller up through the preschool years.
Features of the Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller include:
- All-terrain capability: With four big air-filled tires (measuring 8.5” in front, a whopping 12” in back) and all-wheel suspension, the Indie 4 is a baby stroller that fears neither grass nor mulch, gravel nor mud. You can lock the swiveling front wheels for rougher terrain, or let ‘em swivel for amazing maneuverability – dual closed ball bearing wheels guarantee you an absolutely heavenly push.
- Premium eco-friendly fabrics: Not only do Bumbleride baby strollers feature a variety of eye-catching color combos that you won’t see anywhere else in the stroller universe, but they also feature fabrics that are as kind to the Earth as they are to your kid. The exterior fabric of the Bumbleride Indie 4 is made with 50% recycled PET, a polyester made from recycled water bottles (your Indie 4 uses about 14 bottles). The interior is 50% bamboo charcoal fabric, which is ultra-soft and does a superior job at absorbing moisture, regulating temperature, and preventing bacterial growth, for an ultra-cozy ride.
- Comfort features: The seat on the Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller can be almost fully upright or lie almost fully flat for naptime on the go, and the footrest is adjustable so you can provide a luxuriously comfortable, enclosed napping spot for your tot. The SPF 45 protective stroller canopy is also absolutely enormous, and can be adjusted for more ventilation with a zip-off portion. We especially appreciate the fact that the peek-a-boo window closes with magnets, so you can open and close it silently (no noisy zippers or Velcro).
- Includes nearly everything: Getting your Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller is one-stop shopping: it comes with the stroller bassinet, a near-universal infant car seat adapter (Maxi-Cosi / Cybex adapters are sold separately), a cup holder, a wrist strap, shoulder pads, and a bumper bar!
- And more: The Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller also features a compact standing fold with fold locks, a padded height-adjustable handlebar, a 5-point adjustable breakaway harness, and a large easy-to-access storage basket.
With a stroller this versatile, it’s no effort at all to zip your child along from the grocery store to the playground, from the playground to trails, from trails to the car, from the car to the house, from the house to the car again, and all the other ins and outs of your daily round. The Bumbleride Indie 4 adapts effortlessly to your busy lifestyle. As the GeekDad blog concluded about its three-wheel sister stroller, the Indie 4 boasts a “unique blend of stylish charm and rough-and-tumble functionality” that makes it absolutely irresistible.