Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
The Cybex Priam 2016/2017 Stroller is now available with Matte Black frames – all the elegance with a little less flash! This model comes with big, tough all-terrain wheels and the 2-in-1 Light Seat.
The Priam is a real head-turner, with a sleek and unique frame and chic denim-look fabrics. But Priam isn't just looks: this exceptional stroller is uniquely adaptable and flexible, designed to tote your stylish tot from birth to four years in superb comfort (with superb convenience for you).
The travel options with the Priam stroller start at birth. The 2-in-1 Light Seat comes with seat fabric as well as separate fabric to turn the frame into a bassinet giving you two strolling options. The seat is suitable for children 6 months and up, however, using it in bassinet form you are able to use it with your infant right away! You also have the option of using your Priam Stroller as a travel system with a Cybex Aton Q or Cloud Q infant car seat (sold separately) – no additional infant car seat adapter is necessary!
As your child grows, she'll love the ride in the 2-in-1 Light Seat, which is reversible to face you, is luxuriously padded, and is nestled under an enormous extendable XXL sun canopy with UVP50+ sun protection. You'll love the one-handed recline and the cool faux-leather bumper bar, which can open to one side for easy access! The Priam can hold up to 38 pounds, so preschoolers won't have to give up their awesome ride for a while.
At the center of the Priam Stroller is the lovely and lightweight frame (weighing 10.8 pounds), which boasts an ultra-compact, ultra-easy one-handed fold - it folds standing up with the seat still attached, making it super-easy to stow in your trunk or hallway closet.
This configuration of the Priam also comes with All-Terrain Wheels, adding even more versatility to this stylish ride: with these big, chunky wheels, you can thunder through grass, mud, and playground mulch, and skim over sidewalk cracks with the greatest of ease. The tough wheels don’t add much weight either: the frame, seat, and wheels together add up to 26 pounds, putting it on the low end for such a fully-featured stroller!
With any wheels and any seat, the Priam can conquer far more territory and adapt to a wider variety of spaces than your average stroller. For instance, the tall seat means that you can use it as a high chair at restaurants, and an unusual two-wheel position helps you roll the Priam up and down stairs, or through sand and snow. Accessories add even more flexibility: you can even buy this stroller some skis (sold separately)!
Ultimately, the Cybex Priam Stroller 2016/2017 is a tough contender in the luxury stroller market, looking gorgeous and pushing smoothly through an incredible variety of environments. This coolly unflappable character is ready to play an exceptional role in your life - are you ready?
*Max weight capacity for Bassinet is 20lbs and is not certified for overnight sleep.
This product has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow shoppers and
Meet the best strollers of 2016! These top-notch baby strollers were chosen by the experts at Magic Beans, your source for only the best baby gear and toys, with six stores in the New England area and an award-winning website, mbeans.com.
In this video, Mike, one of our Stroller Matchmakers, introduces you to five of our favorites:
- The 2016 BabyZen YoYo 0+ Stroller [http://mbeans.com/2016-babyzen-yoyo-p... The only stroller that can fold up small enough to fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane! This ultra-lightweight stroller has been updated for 2016 with new accessories that enable you to use it for a newborn baby – add the Newborn Kit or snap on your Cybex car seat with an infant car seat adapter.
- The Cybex Priam Stroller [http://mbeans.com/priam]: This lush and gorgeous European stroller lets you choose from two seat designs and three wheel designs to customize your stroller for your child. All-terrain suspension, a full recline, an easy and compact fold, and other great features make it so simple to use and so comfortable for your child, from birth up to 40 pounds!
- The UPPAbaby Vista Stroller [http://mbeans.com/2015-uppababy-vista... This urban classic is super popular here in Boston, and loaded with features that make it perfect for city parents, including a smooth push on rubber wheels and front-and-rear suspension, a gigantic basket and canopy, and an easy standing fold.
- The Nuna Mixx Stroller [http://mbeans.com/nuna-mixx-stroller]: This city-friendly stroller has an awesome, compact fold, and really terrific suspension and large wheels for a smooth ride. Other features include a reversible seat, an adjustable-height handlebar, a super-sturdy basket that can really lug all of your stuff, and more!
- The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Stroller [http://mbeans.com/bugaboo-cameleon-3-... A stroller Hall of Famer! Along with their iconic look, Bugaboo strollers boast amazing longevity, precision engineering, and incredible ease-of-use. There’s nothing like pushing a Bugaboo, and the Cameleon lets you reverse the handlebar so when the going gets rough, you can put the big rear wheels up front to plow on through!
There’s so much more to learn about our favorite strollers in this video, so let Mike tell you the rest! If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download our Stroller Buying Guide here [http://mbeans.com/Resource-Center-Str... or sign up for a personalized consultation with one of our experts here [http://mbeans.com/needhelp].