Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
The Cybex 2016/2017 Priam Stroller is now available with Matte Black frames – all the elegance with a little less flash! This model comes with tough but small Trekking wheels and the 2-in-1 Light Seat.
The Cybex Priam Stroller (2-in-1 Light Seat, Frame, and Trekking Wheels) 2016/2017 will turn heads everywhere you go, with a sleek and unique frame. More importantly, though, the Cybex Priam is exceptionally adaptable: you can even buy your Priam some skis (sold separately)!
The Priam is designed to take kids anywhere, with an amazing array of seating (and snoozing) choices. The 2-in-1 Seat comes with seat fabric as well as separate fabric to turn the frame into a bassinet giving you two strolling options. The seat is suitable for children 6 months and up, however, using it in bassinet form you are able to use it with your infant right away! You also have the option of using your Priam Stroller as a travel system with a Cybex Aton Q or Cloud Q infant car seat (sold separately) – no adapters necessary!
As your child grows, they’ll enjoy riding in a seat that can face you or face the world, is shaded by an extendable XXL sun canopy with UVP50+ sun protection, and is padded with an extra-soft, durable seat cover. You’ll love the one-handed recline, and the sophisticated faux-leather bumper bar, which opens to one side so it’s easy to get your child in and out of the stroller.
At the center of the Priam Stroller is the lovely and lightweight frame, which boasts an ultra-compact, ultra-easy one-handed fold - it folds standing up with the seat still attached, making it super-easy to stow in your trunk or hallway closet.
This version comes with the adaptable Trekking Wheels: slim rear wheels that help you maneuver easily, and middle-sized front wheels that add stability on rougher terrain without adding a ton of weight. The total stroller includes the 2-in-1 Light Seat, the Bassinet Fabric Set, the frame, and the Trekking Wheels. The stroller weighs in at 25 pounds.
With any wheels and any seat, the Priam can conquer far more territory and adapt to a wider variety of spaces than your average stroller. For instance, the tall seat means that you can use it as a high chair at restaurants, and an unusual two-wheel position helps you roll the Priam up and down stairs, or through sand and snow.
Ultimately, the Cybex Priam Stroller is a tough contender in the luxury stroller market, looking gorgeous and pushing smoothly through an incredible variety of environments. This coolly unflappable character is ready to play an exceptional role in your life - are you ready?
*Max weight capacity for Bassinet is 20lbs and is not certified for overnight sleep.
The Cybex Priam Stroller is available with two seat options and three wheel options – you’ll find all six combos of wheels and seats here at Magic Beans.
This product has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow shoppers and
Meet the best strollers of 2016! These top-notch baby strollers were chosen by the experts at Magic Beans, your source for only the best baby gear and toys, with six stores in the New England area and an award-winning website, mbeans.com.
In this video, Mike, one of our Stroller Matchmakers, introduces you to five of our favorites:
- The 2016 BabyZen YoYo 0+ Stroller [http://mbeans.com/2016-babyzen-yoyo-p... The only stroller that can fold up small enough to fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane! This ultra-lightweight stroller has been updated for 2016 with new accessories that enable you to use it for a newborn baby – add the Newborn Kit or snap on your Cybex car seat with an infant car seat adapter.
- The Cybex Priam Stroller [http://mbeans.com/priam]: This lush and gorgeous European stroller lets you choose from two seat designs and three wheel designs to customize your stroller for your child. All-terrain suspension, a full recline, an easy and compact fold, and other great features make it so simple to use and so comfortable for your child, from birth up to 40 pounds!
- The UPPAbaby Vista Stroller [http://mbeans.com/2015-uppababy-vista... This urban classic is super popular here in Boston, and loaded with features that make it perfect for city parents, including a smooth push on rubber wheels and front-and-rear suspension, a gigantic basket and canopy, and an easy standing fold.
- The Nuna Mixx Stroller [http://mbeans.com/nuna-mixx-stroller]: This city-friendly stroller has an awesome, compact fold, and really terrific suspension and large wheels for a smooth ride. Other features include a reversible seat, an adjustable-height handlebar, a super-sturdy basket that can really lug all of your stuff, and more!
- The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Stroller [http://mbeans.com/bugaboo-cameleon-3-... A stroller Hall of Famer! Along with their iconic look, Bugaboo strollers boast amazing longevity, precision engineering, and incredible ease-of-use. There’s nothing like pushing a Bugaboo, and the Cameleon lets you reverse the handlebar so when the going gets rough, you can put the big rear wheels up front to plow on through!
There’s so much more to learn about our favorite strollers in this video, so let Mike tell you the rest! If you have any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com. You can also download our Stroller Buying Guide here [http://mbeans.com/Resource-Center-Str... or sign up for a personalized consultation with one of our experts here [http://mbeans.com/needhelp].