Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
Thank goodness for the tank top. This wardrobe essential is a go-to in all seasons, providing layered warmth in winter time or keeping you cool on summer days when worn alone. Also, they never go out of style. You will soon discover though, those stand-by tank tops aren’t really breastfeeding friendly. You need a new and improved tank during those first months.
May we present, the Bravado Essentials Nursing Bra Tank. It’s a tank top, a fully supportive bra, and will be a total pleasure to wear. Like all of Bravado’s nursing bras, you can comfortably wear this tank every day. And only you will know that it is designed especially for moms because the nursing clips are totally discrete. It is double-molded, offers great support, and is flexible enough to adapt to your changing body.
Features and Benefits:
Bravado Essentials Nursing Bra Tank
A double molded, full support bra – Offers excellent support
Perfect for easy nursing, around the house for comfort, exercise, even as sleepwear
Flexible sizing - Adapts comfortably to changing breasts and body shapes
Stretchy fabric - Great for maternity, nursing and transition
Discrete nursing clips - Allow for full breastfeeding access
Thin straps that are adjustable
Great length – Comes to hips, looks very flattering
Great Fit, Easy To Clean, Easy To Use
I bought these (along with a bunch of other nursing tanks) when my older daughter was born and quickly realized they were the BEST nursing tanks. I wore them every single day as my base layer.
- They offer enough support that as a nursing 36C I didn't need a separate nursing bra when I wore them.
- Unlike other nursing tanks you don't have to worry about having your nipples line up with holes in the under layer - the whole side flips down.
- The clip is really, really easy to operate with one hand (even while holding a hungry, crying baby).
- Long enough to comfortably cover a post-natal tummy, without being too long.
- If you wear them everyday, the black will fade a bit
This is a breastfeeding "must have" in my book. I already have one packed in my hospital bag for when our 3rd child is due.