Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
The Hushamok Experience is a smart, innovative, and cozy option for any nursery. The sleek design is minimalist and stylish, and the hammock offers a number of valuable health benefits for your baby.
The Hushamok hammock is designed to allow babies to sleep comfortably on their backs, a recommended measure to help prevent SIDS. The contours of the Hushamok also greatly reduce the risk of flat head syndrome in infants. The sleep positions attainable with the Hushamok are also beneficial for babies who have infant colic or acid reflux. Hammocks naturally provide a very gentle swaying motion, which is often very soothing for a restless sleeper.
The portable design of the Hushamok makes it a convenient option for parents who need to travel with their infant. It is available in a variety of colors, ranging from subtle to bright, giving plenty of options to coordinate with your nursery's decor.
The Hushamok Experience set includes:
- 100% organic cotton hammock
- Hammock stand made of lightweight steel
- Patented leaf spring, providing gentle motion
- Plyfilled hypoallergenic, machine-washable mattress
- Two 400-count cotton fitted sheets
- Travel bag
- Weight of hammock/sheet/leaf spring: 2.5 lb.
- Weight of steel stand: 18 lb.
- Dimensions: 40" wide x 53" high x 40" deep
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lb. (10 kg.)
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
This product has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow shoppers and