About the Kinderwagon Hop Double Umbrella Stroller - Black with Silver Frame
If you have two stroller-aged kids, a double stroller can be your best friend… or your worst enemy. You’ve seen monster double strollers roaring down the sidewalk and mowing down passersby, or blocking access to an entire subway car, or filling up the entire trunk of an SUV. A poorly-designed double stroller is heavy, unwieldy, and makes you dread having to use it, because executing a 90-degree turn is a trial, much less getting through a grocery checkout line.
The Kinderwagon Hop Stroller is a clever solution to those double doldrums: this nimble little cutie has a teeny footprint that can fit into (and maneuver out of) any tight spot. The Hop double stroller is only 20.5” wide and weighs only 21.5 pounds, barely larger than a single baby stroller; it uses an innovative stadium-seating design to accommodate a second child while adding no width and very little weight.
More about the Kinderwagon Hop:
- The front seat: Use the lower front seat on your Kinderwagon Hop stroller for an older child. You can start using this seat for kids who can sit up well, six months or older, up to 50 pounds. Two recline positions and a two-position leg rest help keep your child comfy and contented.
- The rear seat: In this stroller seat, younger siblings get a clear view right over their sibling’s head, keeping them from getting bored and antsy. Use this seat for children from age 3 months and up to 50 pounds; a 130-degree recline gives infants a comfy ride, and lets older kids nap.
- The fold: The Kinderwagon Hop Stroller features an astonishingly compact umbrella fold, which allows it to fit into virtually any car trunk. It also stands when folded, so you can keep those pretty fabrics off the wet pavement.
- The canopy: The large removable canopy on the Kinderwagon Hop Stroller covers most of both kids, and has two viewing windows so you can peer in on both of your littles as you stroll. NOTE: very short parents may have trouble seeing over the canopy, but reviewers as short as 5’2” have reassured us that they can see just fine. And tall parents find this stroller very comfortable to push.
- The ride: Front and rear suspension smooth out the bumps, and the front wheels on the Kinderwagon Hop Stroller can swivel or lock in place for better stability on rougher terrain. This isn’t an all-terrain stroller, but it doesn’t get bogged down in grass or gravel, either.
- And more: The Kinderwagon Hop Stroller has a tough but light aluminum frame and one-touch double brakes, and comes with a rain cover and a removable cup holder for you. Built-in car seat straps allow you to attach one Graco SnugRide infant car seat without purchasing an additional adapter!
Using the Kinderwagon Hop double stroller makes it easy to get through any doorway, navigate any store aisle or elevator, and stroll with two kids without any bickering over who gets the seat with the view. In short: good strolling comes in a very small package.