About the Lego Angry Birds - Pig City Teardown
Send the birds into Pig City and get the eggs back!
Use the catapult to shoot Red and Stella into Pig City! Cause a chain reaction by firing the birds above the boulder, and use the piggies’ own TNT against them! Chase the piggies all over Pig City to get the eggs back, but keep your eyes peeled for the sliding piggy in his umbrella! Will the birds even find their eggs in all this piggy-crashing excitement?
- Includes 4 figures: Red, Stella and 2 piggies.
- Pig City features a zip line, hot dog stand, small house and a falling boulder.
- Accessory elements include a catapult for the birds, umbrella, 5 eggs, 3 sticks of TNT, TNT storage box, 5 balloons, hot dog plus ketchup and mustard dispensers, and a ladder.
- Target zones include boulder and zip-lining pig, bridge, hot dog stand roof and TNT function.
- Aim the birds at the target zones to collapse the structures.
- Hit the boulder to activate the pig on the sliding umbrella zip line.
- Knock the lever above the boulder to make it land on the box of TNT, and use the sticks of dynamite against the pigs.
- Land a bird on to the roof of the hot dog stand to crash it.
- Target zones and collapsible structures are easy to reassemble for fast-action play.
- Create fun action scenes with a twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 7-14.
- Pig City measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Catapult measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.