About the Lego Angry Birds - Piggy Pirate Ship
Eggs ahoy! Stop the piggies from sailing off into the sunset!
Shiver me timbers, those naughty piggies are escaping Bird Island with stolen eggs! Quickly fire Red and Bomb off the jetty using the catapult before it sails too far away. Land the Angry BirdsTM on the Piggy Pirate Ship, search the decks and battle the piggies to stop them stealing the eggs!
- Includes 4 figures: Red, Bomb, Pirate Pig and Leonard.
- Piggy Pirate Ship features moving paddles and oars, sails, flags, winch with boulder, crane with a net, wheelhouse and a galley with hidden compartment under the deck.
- Weapons include a crossbow shooter.
- Accessory elements include a jetty catapult, net, boulder, stick of TNT, 4 eggs, pirate hat, Leonard’s golden crown, stove, saucepan, water tap, table, food storage box, apple, banana, ice cream and a decorated plate featuring a recipe.
- Launch Red and Bomb using the jetty catapult to land on the Piggy Pirate Ship and take back the eggs.
- Push the ship to activate the rowing oars and paddle wheel.
- Turn the gear to lower the boulder anchor and stop it sailing away.
- Twist the crane’s arm to haul up the net containing the eggs.
- Open the window to reveal the hidden TNT, and see the ship’s internal pistons in action.
- Place Leonard’s golden crown in the hidden compartment and surprise the Angry BirdsTM!
- Create morefun action scenes from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 7-14.
- Piggy Pirate Ship measures over 14” (38cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Jetty catapult measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.