Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
Parenthood requires flexibility. Not the yoga kind (although that doesn't hurt), but rather, the ability to adapt to circumstances – after all, babies are mercurial little people whose needs and moods are constantly changing as their bodies grow and their minds develop. You're going to have to learn to go with the flow to meet your child's ever-shifting needs, and you need gear that goes with the flow as well.
The new líllébaby Everywear Nordic Baby Carrier from Scandinavian Child is a great tool for the flexible mom (Fleximom?): a soft-structured baby carrier that changes with your baby through infancy and the toddler years. Six different positions keep kids in optimal ergonomic positions in this baby carrier, for their comfort and yours. The positions are:
1) Cradle carry/sling, an extra-close snuggle for newborns up to four months (requires separate Infant Cradle);
2) Front inward-facing with a small seat and removable neck support, for newborns up to four months;
3) Front inward-facing, large baby carrier seat for babies up to 25 pounds;
4) Front outward-facing for babies from four months to 25 pounds (at about four months, babies often prefer to face outwards and interact with the world from their baby carrier);
5) Single-strap hip carry, for 15 to 42 pounds – allows for easy on- and off-loading from the baby carrier as your child's mobility increases; and
6) Back carry, which leaves your hands free and helps you carry more weight in the baby carrier, for six months up to 42 pounds.
Each position is designed to put your baby in a natural sitting position that feels right for her and is conducive to growth; the baby carrier's seat is designed so you can adjust it perfectly for the correct fit. The Everywear Nordic Baby Carrier is designed for your comfort as well: the extra-padded hip belt and shoulder pad distribute the baby's weight towards your shoulders and hips and away from your back. The comfort adjustments work well for a wide range of parents – small moms report that they have no problem making this baby carrier fit comfortably.
The Everywear Nordic baby carrier is extremely lightweight quilted polyester microfiber, and reviewers say that it's great for keeping both mother and child comfortable in warm weather. A breathable mesh sleeping hood (which doubles as a nursing cover) is included with the baby carrier, as are an infant neck support, a harness, and an instructional DVD.
You may not be able to sit in the lotus position or do splits, but with the líllébaby Everywear Nordic Baby Carrier, you'll be just as flexible as your baby needs you to be.
This product has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow shoppers and