Need help? Advice?
(866) 600-BEAN (2326)
10-6 EST, m-f
Did you know that your baby has a lot in common with a koala? Sure, they're both little, round, and extremely cute, but there's more to it than that. For instance, the koala's distress cry sounds a lot like a human baby. Also, koalas and babies are prodigious sleepers: the koala spends 16 to 18 hours a day snoozing, and your baby is putting most of her energy into growing, which requires a whole lot of sleep.
Finally, babies and koalas both thrive in a habitat composed of eucalyptus. The Nook Pebble Lite Crib Mattress uses the ultra-soft fibers of the eucalyptus (the main ingredient in the koala's diet) as the main component of a superior environment for baby sleep.
The Nook Pebble Lite may well be the most carefully thought-out crib mattress in the world, with each of your baby's needs (and yours) considered and attended to. A quick rundown:
- Comfort: The cover of the Nook Pebble Lite Crib Mattress couldn't be gentler to baby skin, with a blend of eucalyptus, cotton, zinc, and polyester. This material wicks moisture away from Baby's skin, keeping her comfortable even on sweaty days.
- Breathability: The Nook's unique textured look isn't just for show. The asymmetrical surface of this mattress allows for airflow in the most obvious and intuitive way possible so babies can breathe easy (and so can you).
- Moisture control: A "nano-layer" on the surface of the Nook Pebble Lite Mattress keeps any and all liquids from seeping into the mattress. Liquids literally bead up on this surface and can be wiped up. This is both extremely practical and really cool to watch (check out our video).
- Non-toxic: The Nook is constructed and treated with 100% non-toxic materials. The foamcore center is non-toxic, as are the fire barriers and waterproofing agents used.
- Allergies: Is your baby allergic to dust? The zinc in the fabric keeps mites away. How about mold? The moisture proofing on this mattress ensures that mold can't get a foothold. No sneezes for tiny noses!
- Easy to clean: Because liquids can't penetrate the Nook Pebble Lite's surface, you can just wipe them off with a clean cloth. When the time comes for a deep cleaning, just zip off the cover and put it in your washer.
In short: the Nook Pebble Lite Crib Mattress is an ideal habitat for a sleeping baby – and, should a koala happen by your home, you can offer him the perfect guest bed. Everyone adorable wins!
Easy To Change Sheets, Lightweight, Durable Construction, Snug Fit
I should have gotten this mattress sooner. It is so incredibly lightweight and fits perfectly both in the crib and toddler bed. My two year old used to want to come into our bed at night and hated the old brick-style mattress that every parent thinks they have to use. This one is dual sided so your toddler can have the nice cushy side and the baby gets the firmer side. I had to buy another one! This was supposed to be for my 6 month old but my son won't give it up.