About the Nuna Mixx2 Stroller 2017
From drool to diapers, from teething to tantrums, there can be a lot about caring for those little ones that doesn’t always feel very luxurious. Let’s face it – some days, even all the coffee in the world doesn’t adequately compensate for waking up six times during the night, navigating a world-class temper tantrum in the grocery store, or cleaning up a sippy cup of milk whose contents were spilled all over the couch (again).
When you’re frazzled and sleep deprived, it helps to know that there are some things you don’t need to worry about – like a stroller that can handle the workload of a day immersed in baby or toddler activities. The Nuna Mixx2 2017 stroller is there to save the day – and even to help things feel a little bit luxurious in the process!
If you’re looking for an everyday stroller that’s great from the newborn stage straight through toddlerhood, the Nuna Mixx2 2017 has it all:
- The Nuna Mixx2 2017 includes car seat adapters compatible with the Nuna Pipa infant car seat, making an easy-to-use travel system. The cozy melange plush knit stroller seat boasts a full recline, with a leg rest rotates upward as well, making the seat suitable for a newborn, and even giving older kiddos a comfy nap.
- The Nuna Mixx2 2017 folds easily, all in one piece, for easy storage or loading into the car. It automatically locks closed to keep it from unfolding while you lift it. And when it’s time to use it again, the Mixx2 unfolds with one hand, making it a snap to set up. Added bonus: while folded, the Mixx2 can be pulled along behind you like a rolling suitcase, giving you easy options from getting here to there.
- The wheels on the Nuna Mixx2 2017 stroller have undergone an upgrade; they have a sleek black-and-chrome styling, and the front wheels are larger in diameter (7.5”), making it easier to navigate uneven city sidewalks.
- The Mixx2 stroller has a generously sized canopy with integrated mesh panels that allow for excellent airflow while still protecting baby from the sun. The double-quilted peached poly fabric canopy lining gives it a stylish, finished look.
- The height-adjustable handlebar is a great feature for taller parents and caregivers. The handlebar can be adjusted from 38” to 42”, making it easy to customize. The style of the soft rubber handlebar padding has also been updated to have the look and feel of hand-sewn leather.
- The under-seat basket of the Nuna Mixx2 2017 is also a major feature. It is huge – making it fantastic for shopping trips or just toting around the daily necessities for baby.
In addition to all of these features, the Nuna Mixx2 2017 stroller also includes a rain cover, Oeko-Tex certified fabrics, a one-touch rear braking system, removable arm bar, and a fashionable black matte stroller frame. The Mixx2 stroller is a smart buy, a fabulous mix of form and function.