About the Peg Perego Book Pop Up Stroller & Bassinet
Pop-up books are for kids, right? But the first pop-up books were made for adults: the earliest known movable function in a book was created by a monk to help calculate holy days, and a later scholarly work used pop-up geometric shapes operated by string to help explain the concept of perspective.
Likewise, the Peg Perego Book Pop-Up Stroller is great for kids, but the target audience is Mom and Dad! Named for its super-cool pop-up bassinet, the Book Pop-Up Stroller is loaded with convenience features that will quickly make this Book your favorite read.
For your convenience and enjoyment, the Pop-Up Book Stroller features:
- An easy and compact fold and unfold, with or without the bassinet or stroller seat; it includes an automatic fold lock, and is self-standing when folded (plus, you can wheel it along like a rolling suitcase!). When it’s time to resume strolling, you can pop the stroller chassis back open with one hand!
- Multiple seating/sleeping options – the Peg Perego Book Pop-Up Stroller comes with a reversible stroller seat and a bassinet, and can carry the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat (sold separately) without the need for any adapters!- The ergonomic stroller handlebar is height-adjustable, to accommodate parents of different sizes.
- The included bassinet really does “pop up”: you can flatten it out for storage in two quick, easy steps, and when you’re ready to use it again, just pull up to return the bassinet to its normal dimensions!- The front wheels can swivel for easy maneuverability, or lock for more stability over rougher terrain, and the swivel lock is on the side of the stroller rather than down by the wheel, so you don’t have to crouch down.
- The stroller basket is spacious and easy to access, with a spring-loaded section in the rear that allows you to put items in and then pops back up to prevent items from falling out.
For your child’s comfort on the go, the Peg Perego Book Pop-Up Stroller also features:
- A premium bassinet – along with a generously-sized canopy with a pop-out visor and a zip-open mesh section for ventilation, the Pop-Up bassinet features a mattress tested for overnight sleep, so your baby’s favorite napping spot on the go can be her favorite napping spot at home, as well! You can just stroll her to sleep and then park her in the house, with no need to disturb her rest.
- The stroller seat canopy is also generously sized, with an extendable visor, UPF 50+ protection, and a mesh insert that you can unzip to let breezes flow through.
- Top-quality “soft ride” wheels with ball-bearings and suspension provide kids with a smooth ride.
- The stroller seat is reversible, so younger babies are reassured by the sight of their parent or caregiver on the go, and older toddlers can chat as you stroll. When it’s naptime, kids will enjoy the deep recline, and they’ll also enjoy the adjustable leg rest and swiveling belly bar.
The Peg Perego Book Pop-Up Stroller provides the ultimate in adaptable, convenient comfort for your family – a read that both you and your child are sure to enjoy together!