Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair
10. The design is timeless and chic; having one around your table makes you feel cooler.
9. Kids sit more comfortably when their feet are supported; comfortable kids eat all their veggies (probably).
8. The sturdy chair encourages independence by making it easy for kids to clamber on and off themselves.
7. Family mealtimes are more familial when your child is sitting right at the table.
6. The simple, beech wood structure is very, very easy to clean, especially after spaghetti and meatball night.
5. It was designed by a man named Peter Opsevik. Opsevik is fun to say. Try it.
4. The Tripp Trapp comes in 12 different colors and finishes, so whether your taste is modern, traditional or eclectic, there’s one that will speak to you.
3. You can mix and match colors and accessories to get a totally custom look – see how on the Stokke website. It’s addictive and fun.
2. You can finally get a tray that fits the Tripp Trapp. OK, so it wasn’t developed by Stokke, but it still works great.
1. There’s no other chair that so completely grows with your child from infancy to adulthood. Dollars per day, there’s no better baby gear investment you can make.