We’ve been talking about UPPA’s first double umbrella stroller since last year, but it’s finally ready for showtime! We’re now taking pre-orders for the UPPAbaby G-Link stroller, which doubles the benefits of the celebrated G-Luxe to seat two, keeping kids comfy on the go without weighing you down.
Here’s a quick video demo straight from ABC!
The G-Link will be available in the sleek Jake/Black palette starting mid-November, priced at $529.99; it will be followed by Ella/Jade and Pascal/Gray in mid-December, for $499.99. Weighing in at a relatively petite 24.5 pounds, with a simple and compact fold (no feet necessary!), it will seat kids from birth to 50 pounds!
Other features on the UPPAbaby G-Link Double Stroller include:
- A full recline to properly support infants, plus plush head inserts and snap-on mesh foot barriers to provide a safe and cozy ride for your little ones;
- Independent one-handed reclines with four positions, plus individual adjustable footrests;
- Generously-sized independent canopies with SPF 50+ sunshades to block out glare and protect sensitive baby skin;
- 4 sets of high-performance 5.75” wheels for optimal maneuverability – the front wheels can be locked for rougher sidewalks;
- A single-action brake; and more!
The G-Link comes with a cupholder, and you’ll be able to purchase other necessary accessories separately – an extra cupholder is expected in November, and a rain cover and travel bag will be coming out in December.
It’s clear that this nimble little double will be an amazing addition to our selection and your family. Ready to roll with UPPA? Buy your g-link now!