The biggest news from UPPA this year is their new stroller, the G-link Double Umbrella Stroller, but there are a few more exciting changes for 2016 – and you heard it here first!
- The UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller, which boasts most of the same features as the beloved Vista at a lighter weight, will be debuting a new color: Taylor/Indigo. This should arrive in January.
- The UPPAbaby G-Luxe, UPPA’s most fully-featured umbrella stroller, will be expanding its color palette – in March of 2016, the G-Luxe will be available in Georgie/Marine Blue, Pascal/Grey, and limited-edition Maya/Yellow.
- We’re also excited to get our hands on the new heavier-weight version of the UPPAbaby Baby Ganoosh Stroller Footmuff – this heavier-weight version of the Ganoosh will add even heftier padding for winter weather, and should be available this month!
The UPPAbaby Vista went through some exciting changes in the past year, and parents are loving it, so this year, they’re leaving the Vista as-is for now.
Other accessories on the way include:
- Travel bag for rumble seat or bassinet ($69.99) – Available December
- Vista Handlebar Cover (a neoprene cover, like on the bumper bar) ($19.99) – Available December
- Cruz Handlebar Cover (a neoprene cover, like on the bumper bar) ($19.99) – Available December
- New Regular Ganoosh – Jake/Black and Pascal/Grey ($99.99) – Available October
- Cabana in Jake/Black ($29.99) – Available January
- Updated Parent Organizer – Available February