Are you a fan of the UPPAbaby G-Luxe stroller, but in need of a stroller built for two? You’re in luck: this fall, UPPA will be releasing their first lightweight double stroller, and we can’t wait to give it a try! We just got more details from UPPAbaby on this zippy little double, so we’re going to share them with you today.
The UPPAbaby G-Link Double Umbrella Stroller is going to weigh an estimated 21.5 pounds – that’s really light! (For comparison: the Vista’s frame alone weighs 20 pounds.) And it stuffs a TON of features into an agile and slender frame, keeping both you and your kids happy on the go:
- Independent reclining seats, which you can operate with one hand, and which can lie flat so they’re suitable for infants – a headrest and foot barrier are included to keep the tiniest babies comfy;
- Individual adjustable footrests;
- High-performance, 5.75” diameter wheels, which can swivel or lock in place for rougher surfaces;
- Removable, machine-washable seat fabric, so it’s incredibly easy to keep your stroller tidy;
- Easy-open, extendable, removable canopy with SPF 50+ protected fabrics, and a viewing window so you can check on napping kids;
- A standing fold, an included removable cupholder, and more!
Each seat on the G-link Umbrella Stroller can hold a whopping 50 pounds, guaranteeing years of use with your growing brood.
The current price estimate for the G-link is $499.99 for the silver frame, $529.99 for the fashionable carbon frame. Unfolded, the G-link will measure 29.75” x 29” x 43”; folded, it will measure 18.5” x 20.5” x 43”.
If this sounds like the stroller for you, sign up for our UPPA updates – we’ll let you know when pre-ordering will begin and make sure you’re one of the first on your block to get a G-link!