With the tremendous demand for the ultra-safe, ultra-stylish, easy-to-use MESA, UPPAbaby still has their hands full, so they’re taking a breather for 2014. In the upcoming year, UPPAbaby has no new releases planned – no new products, no new colors, no new accessories. The UPPAbaby 2014 selection is the same as the UPPAbaby 2013 selection – but oh, what an UPPAbaby selection it is! Let’s take a quick refresher peek at their catalog, shall we?
- The UPPAbaby Vista Stroller: UPPA’s flagship stroller continues to dominate the market with its beauty, style, and versatility. You can adapt this stunning baby stroller to fit as many as three kids, and the gorgeous colors and smooth ride have established the UPPAbaby Vista as a modern classic. Why mess with perfection?
- The UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller: Vista’s little sista is a lighter, more nimble version of the famous stroller, perfect for families that don’t need to accommodate multiple children. Weighing in at 19 pounds, the UPPAbaby Cruz Stroller has a more slender frame, and maneuvers like a dream.
- The UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller: In need of a lighter stroller, but unwilling to sacrifice quality along with the weight? The UPPAbaby G-Luxe is the stroller for you: at 11 pounds, the G-Luxe is among the lightest strollers on the market that still has a reclining seat! So both you and your babe have a relaxing stroll ahead.
- The UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller: This featherweight umbrella stroller is UPPAbaby’s world traveler: weighing only 8.8 pounds, this lovely lightweight is so hassle-free that you can take your baby anywhere from the corner store to… maybe a corner-store on another continent?
- The UPPAbaby MESA Infant Car Seat: The #1 reason why our customers are clamoring for the MESA should be obvious: it forms the ultimate travel system with the UPPAbaby Vista or Cruz strollers with no additional purchase! That would make the UPPAbaby MESA immensely popular even if it weren’t a terrific infant car seat on its own – but it also happens to have the SmartSecure base installation system, for a simple and safe installation every time, and fantastic Side Impact Protection.
So yes, the UPPAbaby 2014 collection is the same as the UPPAbaby 2013 collection. And that’s good news all around.