Will you be the lucky winner on Day 13? You’ll hope so after you’ve read these reasons why the Orbit Baby G2 Travel System is amazing.
- The car seat is deep and very comfy – great for napping.
- The flexible strap handle is much more ergonomic than the standard, hard plastic handles.
- The patented StrongArm technology makes it very easy to install the base correctly every time.
- All the fabrics and foams used in Orbit products are certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100, making this the greenest infant car seat, bar none.
- The rotating SmartHub on the car seat base means you can put the car seat into the car facing you, then turn it — a much more natural movement than trying to maneuver sideways.
- The 360-degree rotation also gives you lots of options for orienting your baby in the stroller — especially handy for avoiding the sun.
- The car seat has a built-in Paparazzi Shield, which supplies a little extra privacy and also makes you feel like a rock star.
- Best-in-class side-impact protection gives you some extra peace of mind.
- Moving on to the stroller frame, have you seen it fold? It’s quick, one-handed and very compact.
- Orbit QuadShock suspension was designed from the ground up to give a smoother ride than any other stroller.
- If you have an older child, the Orbit Sidekick is far and away the most elegant, user-friendly wheeled board on the market.
- Once you invest in the travel system, you can extend the life of your components by getting the G2 Stroller Seat (now available with awesome Color Packs) and the Toddler Car Seat.
And here’s one more: I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again. The people who own and run this company are some of the nicest I’ve ever known. They are parents who are incredibly passionate about safety, design, and modern parenting. I would ride a mechanical bull for them anytime.
Don’t ask. Just enter now.