What makes you say “wow”? A beautiful sunset? A circus act? A kid who just learned to ride a bike? Wow is such a flexible word, an exclamation used to convey astonishment, admiration, excitement, pleasure. It’s appropriate for such a range of occasions. “You found a leaf? Wow!” or “You’re pregnant with twins? Wow!”
A few years ago, when we decided to start a small side business in assembling baby gift baskets, we were looking for a name that would convey how special these gift baskets really are. We settled on “wow” because we hoped that was what the baskets would inspire the recipients to say.
It has become a tradition during the 31 Days of Giveaways to compile some of our smaller giveaway items into a WOW Baby Basket, and this year’s offering is, well, wow-worthy.
Here’s what we’ve got:
- $200 Chewbeads collection (9 different pieces of chewable jewelry!)
- Boba Baby Carrier, by NAP
- Shopping cart cover by Itzy Ritzy
- Bebe Au Lait Gift Set (nursing cover & 3 burp cloths)
- Clean Up Kit by Dapple Baby
- Baby Deedee Sleep Nest
- Personal Baby Assistant and OK to Wake Owl by Onaroo
- Baby K’tan baby carrier
- Diaper Dekor Plus by Regal Lager
- Rhoost gift set (2 packs outlet plugs, 2 packs corner protectors)
All in all, this is an amazing prize package worth over $700! Wow! Enter to win now.
Our brand new WOW Baby Basket Builder is coming very soon – stay tuned! In the meantime, to order a little WOW of your own, simply call us at 866-600-2326 ext. 124. You can also see a photo gallery of our beautiful baby baskets on Facebook.