Santa is back for 2015! Demand is high, so don’t wait – sign up NOW to reserve your spot.
- Norwell – November 30, from 3:30pm to 6:30pm – SIGN UP HERE
- Wellesley – December 1, from 3:30pm to 6:30pm – SIGN UP HERE
- Brookline – December 2, from 3:30pm to 6:30pm – SIGN UP HERE
- Cambridge – December 3, from 3:15pm to 6:15pm – SIGN UP HERE
Why do folks love our Santa Claus so much? There are two big reasons:
1) He’s SUPER AUTHENTIC – that’s a real beard, guys! – and he’s very good at what he does. Take a look at the pics our friend Rebecca Deaton took of our 2012 Santa session – he loves kids, kids love him, and while kids are unpredictable, he sets the scene for a truly special visit.
2) Speaking of kids being unpredictable: in order to maximize your chances of having family fun (and minimize the chances of a meltdown), we don’t make you wait in line. Instead, you reserve a 20-minute time slot, check in with Magic Beans staff when you arrive (you can print your reservation or show it to us on your phone), and then hang out and enjoy the store while you wait for your name to be called. Browse our amazing toy selection, let the kids enjoy our Playspace, or just plop down with your baby in one of our comfy nursing chairs, and enjoy your day until it’s your turn!
It’s a much more relaxing take on the Santa tradition, and we’ve gotten rave reviews about it. Yes, it does cost $10 to reserve your spot – but you get it right back in the form of a gift card as soon as you arrive.
So, if you’re one of the lucky folks reading this before all of the spots fill up: sign up now! And don’t forget to take a look at Sheri’s tips for a good Santa experience before you come by.