About the Stokke Crusi Stroller
Since the creation of the Tripp Trapp High Chair in 1972, Stokke has been famed for innovative products that provide ergonomic comfort and can adapt to your child’s development. But when, parents have asked us, will Stokke make a double stroller?
The Stokke Crusi Stroller is finally here! Stokke’s single-to-double stroller solution boasts their signature style and adaptability, as well as ultra-comfortable ergonomic seats that are interchangeable with other Stokke stroller models. And, new for Stokke: the stroller basket is huge!
The Crusi Stroller arrives at your doorstep with the same seat as the popular Stokke Xplory; only the stroller chassis is different, adapted to hold a second seat (which is identical to the seat on the Stokke Scoot). The Stokke Crusi Stroller chassis can hold the following combinations of seats:
With all of these combos, you can seat one child, siblings of different ages, or siblings of the same age in comfort. And did we mention that Stokke stroller seats are comfortable? The Crusi Stroller seats are comfy and deep, with an ergonomic design that prevents slouching and adjustable footrests that keep little legs positioned perfectly for comfort. Plus, as with the well-loved Xplory Stroller, your child is boosted up high, so she can see the scenery and chat with you as you stroll!
The Stokke Crusi Stroller also features:
- Tandem seating as a double stroller for a tiny footprint and easy maneuverability – great on narrow sidewalks and in grocery stores;
- A padded 5-point harness and included removable bumper bar;
- 5 recline modes – facing forward, kids can sit upright or at a restful half recline; facing you, the seat can be upright, half-reclined, or fully flat;
- An enormous and easily accessible stroller basket, which reviewers love, and which makes the Stokke Crusi Stroller even more stable when fully loaded;
- Large lockable swivel wheels, which are puncture-resistant, easy to clean, and have a quick-release for a more compact fold; this stroller maneuvers brilliantly in tight spaces and on tough terrain, even when fully loaded with two kids!
- Suspension for a miraculously smooth ride – reviewers say it’s great even on ice and slush;
- An easy, compact fold (you must remove the seats to fold, but they nest nicely in the folded stroller chassis to save space in your car trunk);
- Red/green indicators to show when stroller seats are fastened safely;
- A large stroller seat canopy with a hidden mesh section that unzips for additional ventilation;
- An adjustable handlebar that lets both tall and short parents stroll in comfort;
- A newborn cushion that enables even tiny babies to ride in the original Crusi Stroller Seat when it’s reclined flat and facing you;
- A one-touch foot brake.
Because the Stokke Crusi Stroller is designed for a-la-carte seating, you may want to purchase:
- The Stokke Crusi Carrycot: A cozy rolling bassinet for your littlest passengers! The Crusi Carrycot rides in the top position facing you, and may be paired with the optional second seat. The hard shell of the Crusi Carrycot is covered in high-quality textiles, and the bottom is air-ventilated to prevent moisture buildup. It’s big, comfortable, and deep, so baby feels enclosed and sheltered as she naps. Carry handles are included so you can tote your napping baby into the house without waking her.
- The Stokke Crusi Sibling Seat: Identical to the Stokke Scoot Stroller seat. The second seat places the lower-riding child in a partially reclined position, and the adapters cover the recline button for the upper seat, so make sure you have the upper seat in the position you want before you snap the adapter on. Adapters are sold separately.