About the Stokke Trailz Stroller + Carrycot
Blaze your own trail with Stokke! The Stokke Trailz Stroller + Carrycot is Stokke’s first all-terrain stroller system, providing a comfortable ride for babies and toddlers, and a pleasant push for outdoorsy parents.
Features on the Stokke Trailz Stroller + Carrycot system include:
- An all-terrain ride on large air-filled rubber tires and advanced tire suspension, plus easy maneuverability on front wheels that can swivel or lock in place for rougher roads;
- Infant adaptability – newborns can ride in the included carrycot, or in an infant car seat; the Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat can click on without an adapter, and adapters are available for other car seat models;
- A high toddler seat so you and your baby can bond, chat, and enjoy eye-contact on the go, plus multiple seating positions both forward-facing and rear-facing (sleep, rest, and active);
- A comfortable, ergonomic toddler seat that comes with an extra cushion to adjust the depth for younger babies, and an adjustable ergonomic footrest so older kids aren’t left with their feet dangling;
- A big waterproof under-seat basket, keeping your gear safe and dry on the go;
- An adjustable-height, ergonomic handlebar, a ventilated canopy, an easy and compact fold, and more!
The Stokke Trailz Stroller’s chassis is built out of sturdy aluminum and plastic, and weighs 21.6 pounds; the seat weighs 8.3 pounds, and the carrycot weighs 10.6 pounds. Babies up to 20 pounds can ride in the carrycot, and kids up to 45 pounds can ride in the seat. The upholstery is made with high-quality polyester and polyurethane, and the basket is PVC/polyester filament.