About the UPPAbaby G-LITE Stroller 2013 / 2014
Where are you taking your baby today? To the grocery store, to the bakery, to the pharmacy, to the dry cleaners?* To the city, to the country, to the suburbs, to the mall? To France, to Italy, to Mexico, to Japan?
Wherever you and your baby are headed, the ultra-light UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller makes an excellent constant companion, ferrying your child from point A all the way to point Z with the barest minimum of hassle. Weighing in at a mere 8.8 pounds, the 2013 / 2014 UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller doesn’t mess with a successful formula; it’s the same kicky little beauty with very slight changes:
- The UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller now has the same tougher, higher-performance wheels as the UPPAbaby G-Luxe, providing a smoother and steadier ride on slightly rougher terrain.
- To keep those gorgeous colors bright, UPPAbaby provided the G-Lite stroller with StainDefend fabrics, which provide a first line of defense, making spot-cleaning easier, so you don’t have to wash the seat pad as frequently (it is removable for cleaning).
As with previous models, the 2013 / 2014 UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller has the following great features:
- Longevity: You can start using your UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller when baby is six months old, or can sit up unsupported; the top weight limit is a whopping 50 pounds.
- Tough but light frame: The G-Lite Stroller is light enough to toss over your shoulder with the carry strap, or lift into the overhead cargo compartment on an airplane, but you can really feel how tough the aluminum frame is. This UPPAbaby stroller is made to last through all of your adventures abroad, and come back in one piece!
- Smooth ride: Along with the better wheels, the 2014 UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller has four-wheel shock-absorbing suspension, and you can lock the swiveling front wheels if you need more stability.
- Easy fold: Hand-level opening triggers let you fold your G-Lite Stroller without using your feet. When it’s folded, the UPPAbaby G-Lite stands up, so those pretty, bright fabrics won’t get mucky on the sidewalk (and you don’t have to bend over to put your stroller in the car trunk).
- More: An elevated rear frame helps you avoid kicking the back of your stroller; the 5-point harness has a Velcro buckle cover; and a cupholder is included, which you can position on either side.
For simplicity and convenience, there’s no beating the 2013 / 2014 UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller. At home or overseas, the G-Lite is simply de-Lite-ful.
* Note: Do not use dry cleaners to clean baby.
Q: What's the difference between the 2014 UPPAbaby G-Lite Stroller and the 2013 model?
A: Nothing! UPPAbaby opted to keep the same designs for a second year. Read more at the Spilling the Beans blog.